mercredi 27 juin 2012

All I could do with this yarn

Yvonne, the lovely lady behind The Yvestown has a sale in her yarn shop The Yvestown Shop! 20% off all yarn! If you are in Europe, I highly recommend it, the yarn is great and the service even better if possible. I'm still debating which colors I should buy but there are so many that I like ...

Yvonne, du blog The Yvestown, propose -20% sur toute la laine de sa boutique.The Yvestown Shop. Il y en a tellement qui me font envie, je n'ai pas encore fait ma commande...


And here is what I'm thinking of doing with all this yarn that I plan to buy ...
Et voilà ce que je rêve de faire avec toute cette laine que je projette d'acheter ...



Images: Stars from A foothill home, chevron cushion from 3 sheets, blanket from Miga de Pan, baskets from Sous le figuier (pattern here), bunting from Lulu Loves.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire